Menu

Friday, March 16, 2018

RAFA AND SAMBA - RAFA AND BRAZILIAN MUSIC - PRESENTS ANA COSTA


When you think about Brazil, you immediately think about  Samba, and Samba is the heart of the Brazilian People, the percussions are like our heartbeat, and we make beautiful words in very exciting melodies. As Argentina has tango, you know perfectly well that Brazil has the SAMBA. 

When we travel we like to be close enough to the local culture, and GOOD FOR YOU, I am a tour guide but also a big fan of the Brazilian Traditions and Culture, so I am always present and involved with Brazilian Music, I do not play any instrument, but I love music, I admire who sings and who writes music. And I know some good names of Brazilian music. 

It is more or less like this, if I were in the States, Dionne Warick would be my close friend, but I am in Brazil and I am in Rio, so I can say, Ana Costa is a "delicious" friend of mine and I am proud of that because she is one of the newest and incredible voices of our Samba.

I have her entire concert when she recorded her last DVD, and you have the chance to appreciate the best of our culture below:




When you come to Rio, you will experience more than beaches and nature, you will be part of a world of rhythm, fun, joy. Lapa will be waiting for you, night tours with Rafa will give you the best of Samba and moments that you will not forget. Write to me for further information, brazilrafario@gmail.com

More than a tour guide in Rio, you will have a friend, 

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@gmail.com
whatsapp: +5521 97540 4501

No comments: