Menu

Monday, March 19, 2018

THE THOUSAND FACES OF A TOUR GUIDE IN RIO :) HAHAHAHAHA


Dear Reader, life is so tough in Brazil that I decided to earn some tips as a "car watcher".... hahahaha, I am joking of course! :))) But it is just to celebrate the job of some friends I have in Niteroi that I know for ages, and they really have an eye on the cars parked close to the MAC Museum, they lent me part of their uniform when I welcomed my Chicago's friends, Tom, John, Curt and Mike, my new friends from Illinois, we had a blast in Niteroi. 


In Rome do like Romans so they say...Well, this is not Rome, and we are not Romans...hahahah :)

Coconut Water is very popular in Brazil, and I want my guests to "experience" everything, Niteroi gives us several options of fun, places, views and to visit places where just locals go. Touring with Rafa is not touring with a "tourguide", it is like playing with your "cousin" who is passionate to show Rio through the eyes of a local, but not a regular local...you are lucky to meet someone really in love with the land and proud with his culture. 


Love for my work, fascination for people and respect for the traveler fellow, in this case, it is my new friend and great guest Curt from Chicago. Keep discovering new places like Niteroi and in Rio, you will always have a friend. 


What really matters to me will be your big smile, great conversations and lots of interesting info that will always make Brazil a special place.

LOTS OF LOVE, 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: