Menu

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

WHEN YOU ARRIVE IN RIO BY SHIP - THIS IS THE MEETING POINT - WATCH IT!!! :)



Yes, it is me!!! :) When you cross the gate, right in front of you will see a big mural with 5 FACES, one of the faces will be this colorful gentleman who is an aborigine from Australia (some others say the man is from Papua New Guinea). If you look to the mural, this aborigine stands from left to the right.

I will be there, all my associated will be there, and this is the easiest meeting point away from the crowd.

Please let me know if you understood writing to my email address which is brazilrafainrio@gmail.com


You know that I also have a team of amazing guides, and this is also the meeting point when you have one of my guides. I will be there, my team will be always there!

Very important to add me on WhatsApp, then our communication will be way easier. 

COME TO RIO AND YOU WILL BE IN VERY GOOD HANDS.

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: