Menu

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

SRI LANKA - DO YOU KNOW WHERE SRI LANKA IS??? - SRI LANKA AND BRAZIL WITH CONNECTED HEARTS


It might be crazy but yes I am crazy and I am your tour guide, but after ages without updating my sweet blog, I think I should introduce myself. Hi, my name is Rafael, I am known in the business like Rafa and also my friends call me Rafa, so you should consider calling me like that. 

The title or the reason for this posting is my gratitude for a little island in Asia called Sri Lanka....


Recently I had 2 guests from this stunning island, Sri Lanka, so far from Brazil but with many things in common, like some Portuguese words in their Sinhala languages, common vegetation, same landscapes, spectacular tropical beaches just like the Brazilian Beaches in the North East, even the food we have lots in common. And thanks to my Sri Lanka's guests now Brazil is much closer because they will spread the World in this small island that far away in Brazil they will always have a friend, me!!! :)


Tropical palm beaches everywhere on the Island, but first on the coast of Sri Lanka lies on the coast, and its name is Colombo, they have resorts and historical sites in Galle, endless nature reserves with amazing fauna and flora like the Minneriya, Kanneliya, Matale, Udawatta Kele or Makandawa. You will discover a beautiful country!!!


And this is Brazil, you see how similar Brazil and Sri Lanka is??? Well, we have beaches like in the stunning island of Ilha Grande or the amazing coast in the north east like in Pernambuco or Rio Grande do Norte State, and people from stunning Sri Lanka are coming to Brazil to have a different experience, and they can count on me for that!!!


And talking about Sri Lanka, I had the honor to welcome a wonderful couple, Eraj and Rashan who live in Colombo, they came here because of an international event where Eraj gave some lectures, and they had some days left, and I was in charge to make Rio special for them. 

We had fun in the street arts of Rio, the city is really colorful with so many graffiti, Rio has some landmarks like the Christ on the Top of Christ Redeemer and some of the very interesting European Influence all over the city. 

GUIDING IN THE CHRIST
Thank you, my friends, Eraj and Rashan for so much knowledge that you gave me, I learned a lot from you, and I hope I could give you the best of Rio and maybe make Brazil a special country for you. They even wrote a wonderful review on Trip Advisor for me!

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: