Menu

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

PARATY - TRACES OF PAST AND PRESENT - WAIT FOR ME - JUST 3 DAYS


More than 400 years of history and we love going there, a charming little village in the South of Rio State, our Paraty...And once again I am taking dear guests to see one side of Brazil that travelers hardly have heard about. The meeting point of many heritages, urban tribes, weekend goers, domestic and international visitors, amazing events and simply wonderful nature. A package of islands, beaches, waterfalls, forests, mountains, culture and traditions. 

I am taking my dear Uruguayan guests for 3 days, it is my duty to make your trip the best one, and Paraty is one of these places in Brazil that I love going!


We cannot resist the diversity of Paraty, the city itself is an open-air museum of anthropology, all faces, all races and plenty of art everywhere. 

If you want to visit Paraty, you have to know that it takes 4 hours by car to get there, I highly recommend to spend the night, there are many amazing cottages, bed&breakfasts that will make you feel at home!

I will be happy to take you there, so drop me a line and I will give you all the explanations. 

And yes, this is me, Rafa, your tour guide and friend in Rio de Janeiro.

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

Write to me: brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: