Menu

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

HOMELY LIFE OF RAFA - A GOOD WAY TO KNOW WHO YOU WILL BE IN RIO


Dear Reader, when you look for a tour, you will think you will see pictures of amazing places, but this post is for you to see a great family; my family...yes your TOUR GUIDE has a family. 

If I have such an endless love for my family, you can be soooo sure that I will take good care of yours!!!

I am proud to show you my family and best friends, the ones in the photo, and the ones who are not in the photo always have a generous space in my heart. 

This wonderful moment happened yesterday when we celebrate life because of my partner Marcone's birthday and also celebrating a new opportunity that life gave me, I survived a bad accident and since then we also celebrate this date as it is my "second birth".


Family and friends are my priorities...I am happy and people make me happy, so now you can understand why so much passion in everything we do. We love welcoming our friends and the house is always open for those who have a positive attitude. Thanks, Marcone, Grazi, Bianca, and Thamires for always being present in the best times of our lives.


Pure love explains my life, it is always important to give without expecting to take. I love to write all about my feelings, this is the best way for you to get to know me better. 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: