Menu

Monday, November 6, 2017

A FAMILY CALLED CANADA - HONORED TO BE CANADA'S INFORMAL AMBASSADOR


Big thank you for Canada, this awesome country always sends me amazing people. When I look back at the first years of my career, I have made so many friends from life and Canada keeps making my work so rich. It is an honor for me welcoming more and more friends from all over Canada. 

This week, thanks to my friend Wendy White who always recommend my tours. I was so pleased to meet my cousins Williard, Elisabeth, Maureen, Vern, Gayle and Bruce (Sweet Heart). We had 5 days of pure fun, different places in Rio to explore, lots of laughs and very special moments. 


The tours have "soul" as well as Rio has a "soul, and my guests are part of this spirit. I love to be a tour guide and thanks to that I am a "smile collector", I understand that I am in the right way when I see all the wishes and dreams coming true when I show them the best of Rio de Janeiro and the rest of Brazil. 


Secrets of Rio will be easy to find out when you choose the right person to take you to places where no tourists go. Niteroi is a place that waits for your travel curiosity, count on me in this Rio's Journey. 


So canadians in Brazil will feel at home, this is a big family that I keep and we do have fun in Rio, so before going to Rio, please contact Rafa. He is the natural and informal ambassador in  Brazil that will make your plans in Brazil something to remember.

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: