Menu

Thursday, November 2, 2017

BELEZA PARATY - MY BEAUTIFUL SHELTER


Dear Reader, 
Good Morning, 

I am passionate, if I lose my passion then you will lose this guide who makes Brazil so much easy and grand for you. I just love to share what my eyes see with you. 

Paraty talks to my heart and I listen, and hearing the call of Paraty means that you will have a fantastic time, you will know all the secrets of this spot that for more than 400 years tells so many stories about Brazil yesterday, today and tomorrow. It is one of the places that we are not there just physically, our spirits explore each corner of the colonial alleys, our photography does not make justice to what our eyes see.


When the weather is grey, I love taking advantage of clouds and colorful objects and my romanticism, it Paraty is not only a destination for holidays...Paraty is a place where you feel comfortable walking on the cobbled stone old streets where just people walk...no cars...just the sound of horse steps...


I am a tour guide with all my heart and I am always grateful for every message I get.

Come to Paraty, I am also waiting for you there!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: