Menu

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

A TOUR GUIDE IN LOVE WITH RIO MAKES THE DIFFERENCE


When I talk about guiding in Rio, I mean, meeting you, giving you a big hug and say: LISTEN, LET'S SEE YOUR HOUSE!!! Yes, more than a tourist destination, this is my home, and I am opening the door of my house for you to feel exactly like yours. A big smile, this is the first touch you will have when you arrive here, unique places...yes, I am here to impress you! :)


The tours will have many different colors because Brazil is like an amazing work of art...the culture will wake up your curiosity to learn more and more...the photos will be amazing because I am fanatic about photography, and I always seek to register the soul of Rio which is almost impossible, but when we try, fun is guaranteed. 


And I always hear from my guests: RAFA YOU MADE IT or RAFA, THE RIO YOU INTRODUCED ME WAS BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS, then I know that my mission is accomplished, I am sure I could reach your dreams and everything you wanted on a real trip to Rio and you will see that Brazil has more and more. And I am honored to be your INFORMAL Ambassador in Brazil, a friend that you can always count for!


I am sure you know that Rio is much more than the Christ and the Sugar Loaf. First of all, we all think that GOD IS BRAZILIAN, hahahaha :) So this land is blessed, this land resists any sort of problems, Rio will always be Rio, you just need to choose the right person. And you know what, humbly speaking, the right person is me!

BIG HUGS OF THE SIZE OF GREENLAND, 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: