Menu

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

THE HIDDEN SIDE OF RIO WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLORE


Dear Reader, this is me waiting for lunch...yes, there is a place called Barra da Guaratiba where I have a friend who owns a restaurant that we wait for the food enjoying the nature, the sun and a glorious pool. And going there, no matter what season you are (we just need the sun out in Rio) you will always have delicious grilled fish with views to die for. 

This is the Rio I love showing to my guests...places that you do not find on a regular tour, or even in travel books. 

And I must confess, all my life through, taking my guests to see nature made me rejoice like a child.


We will see places like fishing villages where we will be the only ones to speak a foreign language, we will meet locals and experience Rio just like the locals love doing. 



We can just reach these beaches on foot, no cars can get there, only our adventure spirits, names like Perigoso and Do Meio will come up on your travel list. And we will have loads of fun. 

And not only that...




This unique place is not a tourist attraction, it is just a regular neighborhood of Rio, one of the quietest and secluded districts of Rio, people live in islands, lots of chances to see daily life in Rio...this place has a name, Marapendi...the famous wetlands that I always mention in my endless emails messages that I write exclusively to people who request unique tours in Rio.


It will be a day in Rio de Janeiro that will always remain in your memory, it will be the rare opportunity to really go deep in the stunning and real places that every traveller love to explore. On the other hand, it is my homely Rio, all the places that I enjoy going when I have some free time. I appreciate privacy in my days off, I avoid crowds when I just need some rest, and I decided to share with you. It will be one of the options of what to do in Rio when you visited all the main spots of the city!

You know what, let your memory be your travel bag, and for sure I will feed a lot this bag! :)

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: