Menu

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

SPECIAL POSTING FOR MY AUSSIE FRIEND WENDY AND THE FOLKS DIRECT FROM COPACABANA



Yupiiiieeeeeee, very soon we will be laughing together not only in Copacabana but in many parts of Rio. I am so happy to welcome you and reinforce this wonderful friendship that I have with Australia. A very important country that always send me amazing people!!!

This is also for you to know that our days in Rio are totally confirmed, I will let you know about changes that may occur in this month of February which is special, there will be some changes in the streets because of the famous BLOCOS (street Carnaval parties) but nothing will change the places to visit.


Well, I am not the Christ but I will be here to welcome you with open arms! :) I want to make Rio more than a tourist destination, I am ready to make Rio cool home for you all. You will get familiar with the Carioca's spirit. I am honored to welcome all of you!!!

Also very important to know the meeting place at the pier, here you will find the instructions below



So just come with your energy, I will write more in my next email for you, please give me some days, I am super busy with tours and so many private arrangements, but it is very important that you know that I DID NOT FORGET YOU!!!

This post is dedicated to you, Wendy!!! :)

Rafa Torres
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: