Menu

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

MEETING PLACE IN RIO DE JANEIRO - WELCOME TO THE TROPICS!!! RAFA WILL BE WAITING IN RIO TOO!!!



" More than a distant land over a shining sea; more than a steaming green; more than the shining eyes..."

Welcome to the spirit or Rio!

"Strange taste of a tropical fruit, romantic language of the portuguese, melody on a wooden flute, samba floating in the Summer breeze, take it easy...."


WELCOME TO MY COUNTRY!!! This Nation called Brazil which the main door you are opening today!!! :) I will be here with my portuguese, with this samba and beach passion that over flow my heart! 

I am a proud brazilian but honored to belong to this down side of America...OUR SOUTH AMERICA!!! The only one huge country where we speak a very special portuguese full of music, full of influences that make our people sooooo special!!!

The capital is Brasilia, you all should now that..but RIO DE JANEIRO is the capital of happiness, Here you will be informal because we are informal folks. We hardly shake hands, WE HUG...We do see you in the eye but WE KISS. 

Best behaviour tip: OPEN YOUR HEART AND BE YOURSELF!!!

Despite of all problems, Rio is Rio and you better have someone very keen about the land and its mysteries and you will HAVE A BALL!!!


I am the same Rafa no matter where I go, but here I am more than myself, here I let all the pleasure of having you here go out of my soul. If I have to describe the Rio's way of welcoming, I would say OPEN ARMS people. My work is a gift, and when you really love what you do then you are not working, you are just enjoying life!!!


A BRAZILIAN FELLOW WITH DEEPLY ARGENTINEAN SENTIMENTS, OR AN ARGENTINEAN ENTHUSIAST FULL OF BRAZILIAN CRAZYNESS. Sometimes it is hard to translate myself. Well, both countries can explain that RAFA who will be your friend for life, no doubt about it. 

As I was saying...OPEN ARMS; since 1931, Mr. Christ always wanted to make sure that every visitor would be hugged and protected by the arms of God. I HARDLY CAN WAIT TO MEET YOU HERE!!! 

But not only me, but my whole team, the famous Marcone, the famous Marcos, the famous Bell, more than guides, my personal friends who will make you feel you will be in very good hands!


I am sorry...THIS IS NOT THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA....

OHHHHH, BUT...THIS IS THE "RAFA" FROM IPANEMA!!! Just kidding, but be informed that everything is possible, you will see Ipanema, but I cannot guarantee if you will be in the water, let's see...Rio will be hot during the time you will be here, so at least some COCONUT WATER to hydrate yourself, you will drink!


As you can see, this is really not a "normal guide" but who says I promised you a normal guide???? 17 years in this business I am always worried about being the friend you expect to meet when you travel to a foreign country. I will need your wide smile so I will give you brazilian happiness, not only me, but my whole crew.

Well, you know myself long enough to know that I am honored to welcome all of you here!!!

BIG KISSES AND LOTS OF LOVE, 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: