Menu

Monday, January 9, 2017

MEETING INSTRUCTIONS IN BUENOS AIRES - YUPIIIEEEEEE - GET YOUR ARMS PREPARED TO HUG RAFA



Folks, dear intrepid cruise travellers...Very few time we have for the big day and I am more than excited to see each one of you. Myself and my team will be waiting for you and we will make Buenos Aires a very pleasant european city OUT OF EUROPE. The city has a cool latin way. I will be one more traveller in the group, also my team. 

We do not like the ROBOT WAY of Guiding, we will discover the city together and we know the secrets!



I went to Buenos Aires last december just to make sure that our day in the city could be spectacular, prepare your curious eyes, get some energy for your legs because we will explore the city with our own foot. You know travelling is experience the local flavor of the city. 

Casa Rosada, the presidential house where Macri works will be one of the places we will take amazing photos!



"Y AQUEL PERRITO COMPAÑERO QUE POR TU AUSENCIA NO COMIA AL VERME SOLO EL OTRO DIA TAMBIEN ME DEJO...."

The land of Tango...a charming dance with dramatic lyrics...tango is all about the lover who leaves the loved one, it is all about the mother that you leave behind when you look for a better position in life, it is a comparison between the mother who will always be with you when you do not have nothing left, it is about the horse gambling, the solitute life in the harbour. Tango still translate the soul of the PORTEÑO (native of Buenos Aires) but it is also the rhythm of Plata River which reaches both coast of Argentina and Uruguay. Tango is also CARLOS GARDEL, the maximum figure of every tango lover...Tango is Café Tortoni where we plan to have some coffee with you in a place where the main writers and artists of old Buenos Aires used to go.

The Tango sentence that I just started tells about the loyal dog that stopped eating because of the lover's absense, also left its owner...tragedy!!! Hahahaha. Once I was told that TANGO is a story of life that you tell in 3 minutes. 

VOLVER, POR UNA CABEZA, MI NOCHE TRISTE, GARUFA, MI BUENOS AIRES QUERIDO, MANO A MANO, CHOCLO, BALADA PARA UN LOCO...These are the names of tango that you will hear along the way...

AND IF YOU LIKE, SOON I WILL WRITE ABOUT A TANGO SHOW...GOING TO BUENOS AIRES AND NOT SEE A NIGHT OF TANGO is the same of going to Paris without even walk in front of MOULIN ROUGE...so it is considered a CRIME.

So I will give you food for thoughts promptly!!!



Buenos  Aires love to pretend it is Paris when you go to Recoleta Cemetery...just like Le Pere Lacheise, this place keeps the amazing and brave past of the country's memory...Most all the rulers, colonizers, presidents, intelectuals, and people who wrote the main chapters of Argentinean History are there included NO LLORES POR MI ARGENTINA (EVITA). Some funny legends you will find out there, and despite of not liking cemeteries so much, I will be there for you.

For the record, if any one of you have any used pair of shoes (like a old tennis shoes number 8,5 or 42 for europe) please consider taking with you as a donation. I WILL NEED ONE, and I am serious! :)

I usually use one pair of shoes to enter in any cemetery, then I will have to find a way to leave the shoes before getting to the van or to any house...Oh well, this is Rafa.

I will be enormously grateful...




My life in Buenos Aires is packed with super funny moments. Buenos Aires is very special to me since I was 17 years old. I could also transfer this feeling to my friend Marcone (he is part of our team), so we are BUENOS AIRES ADDICTED. We are ready to share new moments with you!!!

Please tell all your new friends that in Buenos Aires you will have a different day, invite all your colleagues, we still have some openings for a great tour this February, so be part of this laughing day. We are all waiting for you.

More info and details, just drop me a line, 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

brazilrafario@gmail.com

No comments: