Menu

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

GRACIAS ARGENTINA - BACK TO OUR NEIGHBOR'S LAND - ESTOY DE VUELTA


I have noticed that even Gardel is happy that I am back...and it is a big pleasure to be in Argentina...everytime I get here there will be a new adventure, there will be more people to meet, more incredible places to cover. Going to Argentina is like meeting the best part of myself...Happy Rafa is always there, for this reason, GRACIAS ARGENTINA. Here is the place that I come for a deserved rest, here is the place where I work taking my guests to see one of the countries that I mostly love in whole South America. Thank you Argentina!

Se nota que hasta Gardel se pone feliz cuando vengo a este País, es siempre un gran place volver tantas veces, cada vez que vengo hay una nueva aventura, cada viaje gente nueva, cada momento en Argentina tengo un lugar a descubrir. Es el lugar donde encuentro mis mejores descansos, es el lugar que yo trabajo llevando mi gente a conocer unos de los sitios que yo mas amo en toda Sudamerica. Gracias Argentina!





Well after travelling on the road for 40 hours, finding my simple but very good room at Gitanes Hostel in the tiny town of Mercedes, in the Province of Corrientes and finally a wonderful hot shower, I am just very happy at 5:19 am, getting ready to see the amazing wetlands of Esteros del Iberá. Great photos will be waiting for you, I promisse!

Despues de 40 horas en la carretera, haber encontrado este rinconcito aqui en la pequeña y historica ciudad de Mercedes, acá en Corrientes y tomar una increible y rica ducha calientes en el Hostel Gitanes, esta simple y buenisima habitacion, solo puedo estar muy feliz. Son las 5:19 d ela mañana y ya estoy listo para la gran aventura en las aguas del Estero del Iberá. Prometo grandes fotos!

GRACIAS ARGENTINA!!!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: