Menu

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

THE DHANOA ADVENTURE IN RIO - GREAT WORDS OF SUPPORT - THIS IS WHY RAFA IS A GUIDE


How wonderful life is when I have people with full of energy with me!!! Upreet brought all his famiky and trusted me the mission of showing all the secrets of Rio, I decided to take them to my sacred and places that I love in the city and surroundings, specially Niteroi. 

ONE GREAT REVIEW FROM UPREET that I am honored to copy it below for you:


Not sure where to start!!! 

I have been travelling all around the world and I have never had a guide like Rafa. His reviews really can't describe the experience you will have with him. It is not a cookie cutter tour and if you don't wanna go somewhere you don't have to. If you wanna add something in, that's not a problem either. The tour is 100% personalized with a twist of Rafa, which trust me is a great thing!!! 

The random stops along the way is how you know that he is truly knowledgeable about the World, his ENTIRE country, and especially RIO. Anything you see, he can explain the significance and that is priceless IMO and relate to something in your home ek, a country or another. I didn't know what a tour could be until we went with Rafa. If you are heading to Rio, you should definitely not miss this tour. From the moment you purchase this tour the experience will begin, he will message you to learn some basic information about you and your party and pick your brain to make your experience perfect for everyone!!! 

Plus he takes awesome pictures :) 


Upreet Dhanoa - Canada





When work is a pleasure, then you do not work...you just have fun!!! And this joy I am ready tio give to you anytime you come to Brazil.

PEACE OUT, 

Rafa

No comments: