Menu

Sunday, February 8, 2015

RAFA'S PHOTOGRAPHY - THE PLACES THAT YOU WILL ALSO SEE WHEN YOU MEET ME


Well, it is not me who took this photo but it was a picture directed by myself! :) hahahaha...Here comes the sun style of image...in a very local beach spot in the outskirts of Rio called Barra de Guaratiba, we can go there if you really want something off the beaten path. But it is one of the places where you can experience the authentic Brazil.


Ohhh yes, it is Ipanema...our famous "baby"...the birth place of THE GIRL FROM IPANEMA taken from the rocks of Arpoador...actually, mark my word: this is the best place for sunset pictures, but it is gorgeous any time of the day!!! :) Great time I took with the clouds close to the hill of Two Brothers!


One of my favorite photos taken from the first hill of Sugar Loaf Mountains, this hill is called Morro da Urca; you should know that when you come to Rio going to the Sugar Loaf you might face a huge line and there is no way that the guides can make it easy for you to avoid, and it is a place soooo easy to go by yourself. So not going to the Sugar Loaf with a guide will allow you to see way more of the city! :)



Nature in Rio and all over Brazil is VERY generous, and once in a while I capture these moments...here is a giant bromelia that I took in the Botanical Gardens of Rio. Rio has always been a MECCA for all people in the Natural History fields and I am a nature lover, so I will be always ready to give you the best ideas about how to find many nature spots all over the city and the State of Rio!


Few times in the road and we find small paradise spots like this, pure jungle with a lot of photo opportunities!!! This photo was taken in a very hidden village in the depths of Guapimirim, called Poço do Rogerio...places that humbly speaking, you can only find with me!!



I am sooooo VERY ready to give you the warmest welcome when you come, so please count on me always. BRAZIL IS WAITING FOR YOU!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: