Menu

Monday, December 8, 2014

A DELICIOUS STOP IN YOUR RIO'S ADVENTURE - A MINEIRA


Part of our wonderful day with my good friends Psalm, Stacy, Joanne and Jaziel was dedicated to some genuine food experience!

We had lunch at A MINEIRA, I love going there, this is the best place where we can try the best of Brazilian Food and also a good chance to experience a very genuine place, this restaurant is very popular in Niteroi, all the weekends A Mineira is packed...there is always line outside, it does not take too much time and if we want we can eat outside which is quite common in the States, sometimes we find way more interesting eating outside than inside, but in Rio you can suffer with the heat so I would rather suggest my guests to stay inside, it is air conditioning. At a Mineira you can have the typical Feijoada and the second most popular dish of Brazil which is the BOBÓ DE CAMARÃO, a cream made with yuca, some brazilian herbs and generous peace of shrimps. The price is very friendly and it includes dessert, the drinks are NOT included. But it is always a wonderful chance for us to have a local delicious meal. Always when I take my guests to Niteroi, a stop in this wonderful place is guaranteed. I highly suggest A MINEIRA in every trip to Rio and before and after going there we are seeing the wonders of Niteroi. The city where I was raised.



Going to Niteroi you will have excelent food and also access to a very cool adventure, you can jump paragliding with the best instructors: PREÁ, PAULO, PEPE AND CIRO are my good friends and you can count on me to introduce you this amazing crew!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: