Menu

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

THE RESULT THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS...BRAZIL VANISHED BY GERMANY...AND ARGENTINA NEARLY GOT THERE...BUT GERMANY AGAIN...THE WORLD CUP SPEAKS GERMAN NOW

\

For about 10 minutes we really believed that the dream was possible...A World Cup in Brazil and the Brazilians champions....Germany was a barrier to overcome...We all knew that it would never be easy but hope was there...We have a big pride, we all love to br brazilians.....


Less than 10 minutes...Germany scored...then I closed my eyes...second goal...Well, as usual I thought we would recover, I took a break and I went to the bathroom...came back and I saw Marcone's surprised face...3x0...And I sat down...4x0...I ate my food and swallow my rice and beans, 5x0...then 6, then 7 and we all could not believe....And then the salvation goal...1 to wash our honor....

Sadness...total desaster and our players there as 11 imbecils...it is not the germans fault...they were brilliant and ellegant since the very beggining... the germans sent us home and home was near...

Well...even in the loss we are proud to be brazilians!!! I am Brazilian!!!


Even in the friendship fields they are incredible...The germans also crossed my way and gave me two absolutely fantastic friends. Frankfurt decided to give me a present...They came here with their adventurous spirit. Moritz, Calle and I played together and we won 7X0 in happiness, good humour and knowledge. I love my german friends, always admired this country and I am sure Germany will always send me marvelous people!!! They were such incredible gentlemen that they told me that their victory were not so complete, they felt sorry for us but of course they deserved to celebrate. They won with dignity and efficience.

THE ARGENTINEANS IN MY LIFE





I was in Argentina in my 19s for the first time...this country has my heart and it is in my Continent. South America that I feel honored to be part of it. Marcone and I have deep friends in all over the country...so in the end we had to support Argentina in the finals at Maracanã. Claudia and Luis came to our house to spend two days and they watched the finals...We lost...Germany again defended the title to Europe...but you know...the argentineans are happy to be the second best in the World and we, Brazilians should be proud to belong to the four best countries in the World regarding football.

May the World know that we are south americans above all...for sure most brazilians and argentineans are not supporting this thought. But in the name of so many dear people in Argentina, in the name of all the happy moments I spent there...I was with Argentina until the end.

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: