Menu

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

RAFA IS BACK - AND RAFA IS ALIVE- BUT RAFA IS REALLY BUSY

I am back...I love writing...updating my blog is important because you know where I am and what I am doing; all this time of absence got me very busy...busy with the new house, busy with all my work and replying lots of emails that my guests write to request more and more tours. It is important that when you write me, it might take a little while to respond, also I can reply in less than one hour. But hardly I find time to be in front of the computer.

It is very important that you know that I will answer your messages no matter what and since all this time I have been off, I was giving a lot of joy to many travellers all over the World.



Rio is still magical and I am here to give you all this magic. I am ready to welcome you and ready to take you to some secrets of Rio. Ipanema is marvelous, Copacabana is famous, but we have so many things to discover, so just come!!! :)))

So count on me...I am here, I am your tour guide and I am also the friend you will find in Rio who will make the best of all the days you will spent!

I am ready!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: