Menu

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

THE BLOG IS SAVED!!!!



Heeeey!!!!! I was really scared to death...I nearly lost my password and I would never write in here again. Yesterday I was so desperate that I started another blog that not I have to ask you to forget about it....IT IS OKAY...RAFA GUESTS IN RIO CONTINUES AND ALL MY IDEAS ARE HERE FOR YOU TO ENJOY!!!

First of all I must thank you for all your support...Abra, Dolly, Jakob you were incredible!!! :)

And yes...soon I will be back after more than one month without updating my tours adventures and my thoughts...so I will be back...so many things happened and I will love to share with you!!!

By the way, this picture was taken on the top of Corcovado Mountain, I took my friend Taryana there today!

I am happy to get back, I am happy that now I have my password and THE WRITTEN VERSION OF RAFA.

LOTS OF LOVE, 

Rafa

No comments: