Menu

Thursday, July 11, 2013

MORE ABOUT RAFA - HERE IN THE BLOG I HAVE TO USE A LOT OF LANGUAGES - HAPPY TO BE A TOUR GUIDE - YOUR FRIEND IN RIO


I am a travel freak!!!! I love going everywhere in my continent...the love for the land is so strong that I feel much more than Brazilian. And I believe that it is not only South America, my heart belongs to the 3 AMERICAS. My love belongs to the very north of Canada and ends in the very south of Argentina.

BUT BRAZIL IS WHERE MY HEART BEATS....

But what I want to say is that I can be found everywhere, my work takes me everywhere in South America where I am a "sort of bridge" between YOUR CULTURE and my LATIN CULTURE.

I am always happy to show you my people because my people are MY VOICE!!!


Brasil is blessed and I am so lucky to be a guide everywhere in Brazil and also in South America. You can count on me for everything and I am always happy to show you the best places in the country. Of course, I have people who work for me in so many different places in Brazil and other countries in South America, specially in Argentina.


If South America is my House...Rio is the main door and when you knock it, I will be here to open. I have plans, we can discuss about all possibilities. I welcome everybody, my heart and my whole life is open to give you the best of Rio.

Count on me...my english I guess it is fine, so you will be in good hands!!!

If I am busy...do not worry, I have "crazy friends" to take care of you!!!

Explore the whole blog...I have so many things to tell you here!!!

LOTS OF LOVE, ENJOY YOUR THE MOST AND COME TO BRAZIL!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: