Menu

Monday, September 16, 2013

SOME THOUGHTS ABOUT A SPECIAL FRIEND (OR COUSIN)


I am so lucky with my profession...it always give me wonderful friends...People that simply show to your life and stay there forever. People who teach you about life and make it much more than unique.

I had the prestige to meet Roger.. a fantastic person blessed by life...a person that shows his feelings and open heart....Someone with one of the best smiles I have ever seen in my life!!!

When we pose for a photo that says TE DESEJO INFINITO that shows how deep we are...that means "I wish you infinitely"...he loves and he is loved. He has the respect that everyone deserve to have and he is deeply loved by everyone who knows him!!!

Now I am a happier tour guide and way happier person since I have this wonderful friend in my life, since I have a person that struggles hard to make a better World!

Now Palm Springs and Rio has something in common: ROGER

And both places are honored about it!!!

LOTS OF LOVE, 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide - A Friend in Rio and a Travel Planner 

No comments: