Menu

Saturday, May 11, 2013

QUICK NOTE ABOUT MY GORGEOUS PARATY

Paraty is always very special, Paraty is a place for travellers and lovers of life. Paraty is where I find my quietness and where I always meet with myself. LONG LIFE TO PARATY!! I am so happy that you liked the old town and I am so sorry I was not there with you, so we will plan one trip to Paraty for you to enjoy the city with my eyes and we will see the mountains of Paraty, the nature, the wilderness and we will meet more simple people!



Four hours to get there, but it worths eveyr minute on the road to reach such a fascinating destination when you come to Rio. PARATY RESIDES IN MY HEART!!!

Tropical islands, mountains, fine food, history and tradition, everything wait for you there!!! A place with a slow pace of life that will always invite you for the fun of being in Rio. Do not miss any opportunity to visit Paraty, but do not forget, it is always better to spend at least one night there!


THE WINDOWS OF PARATY HAS SEEN SO MANY THINGS...

No comments: