Menu

Monday, March 25, 2013

PARATY IN COLORS BY JACQUELINE GUIMARÃES


Every visit to Paraty I always look for local artists just to see what's new in town, the city is a birth of incredible painters, people with natural talent that deserves to be known all over the World. The architecture of Paraty inspires so many creative minds and we have absolutely great work of art!

Jacqueline is one of them...her sweet presence translates the wonderful art she does...her art gallery by the church is open for every body, she will be happy to talk to you and tell you more about Paraty by her own eyes and hand.

Her paintings are really delicate, deep and it has a very "rich simplicity"...her art is absolutely open for everybody...


Jacqueline loves the nature of Paraty, she is proud of being part of the selected group of painters in the city. She is inspired by the colors of the city's nature and she translates with joy our daily life, and her taste for nature makes her work really fantastic. I support local painters and I really want you, dear Reader, to discover more about Brazilian Art.


Visiting Jacqueline's art gallery is in a way getting to know more about the beauty and magic of Paraty. She is from the South of the State, same region where Paraty is located. I specially like when she paints the flora which is so rich in Bocaina Range of Mountains and the surrounding hills of the Bay. Absolutely Awesome.


Jacqueline is working in her latest work. Not finished yet but I am sure this painting will be in one of the People's Homes...Sooner or Later I will have one for me!!! :)

And more important...if you are a dog lover...Jaguatirica will be please to welcome you...


Jaquatirica is a street dog that some store owners and local artist bring up...she is well taken by dog lovers and she said hallo to me, hahahaha :) I met him once and I took one picture; this time he is my friend and Jaquatirica will give you the honors when you visit Jacqueline. 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: