Menu

Saturday, January 26, 2013

RIO IN A DIFFERENT WAY - THANKS TO MY ARGENTINEAN FAMILY


Dear Reader, when I say "family" I mean...all guests that I have is part of my life...I am always fortunate to meet lovely and brilliant people. I just turn of them and I take my people to places where they really never heard about visiting...Because commonly people tend to go to touristic places...but I love taking my people to very local and unique places like Itacoatiara!

I am not formal...this is the best personal experience that you can have in your trip to Rio. I had the great joy to welcome a whole argentinean family from Buenos Aires...my CHICAS, Shary, Melu and Mely came with their parents, my good friends Dardo and Esther.

We spent nearly the whole day exploring the beauties of Niteroi, in the ocean side where we visit beaches whose names are not famous but beauty is simply breathtaking. 



Ohhh well, beautiful sceneries, wonderful people and open spirit to visit what's new...that is the whole spirit of my tours in Brazil. Dardo, poor fellow, all surrounded and controled by 4 powerful women in the house. So he decided to take the girls for a good break in Rio de Janeiro. Esther is the Queen of her 3 gorgeous princesses, so we had a ROYAL TOUR in Niteroi!!! :)))))

As you can notice...I am not a type of a very serious and conservative guide...I am simply someone who really wants to be your friend when you choose Brazil to visit!!!


Special thanks to my great argentinean friends that make my work in tourism in Brazil way happier and full of fun. Special thanks to my argentinean friend that despite of all difficulties in their won country they come here and my task here is provide the best. My heart is filled with argentinean people. 

Big kisses to all my folks there and MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS A ESTA FAMILIA TAN HERMOSA Y TAN QUERIDA QUE YO CONOCÍ!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

2 comments:

melu said...

Rafa: Gracias por guiarnos en este viaje lleno de diversión y carcajadas. Disfrutamos mucho la recorrida por Niteroi. Un lugar no tan turístico que nos encantó a los 5 con sus hermosos paisajes, playas, restaurantes, casas y muchas cosas más. Con mucho gusto repetiriamos esta experiencia única y realmente inolvidable. ¡Gracias por la buena honda Rafa!
PD: ¡Te esperamos en Buenos Aires!
TU FAMILIA ARGENTINA.

melu said...

Rafa: Thanks for guiding us on this trip full of fun & laughs. We really enjoyed going arround Niteroi, which is not a touristic place, but we all loved it because of its wonderful landscapes, beaches, restaurants, houses & many other things. We'd really líke to repeat this unique & unforgetable experience. ¡Thank you for your good mood Rafa!
PD: We're waiting for you in Buenos Aires!
YOUR ARGENTINEAN FAMILY.