Menu

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

RAFA - AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER


This work gives me a chance to improve my photography skills, I love taking pictures and Paraty is one of my biggest inspirations for so many images that once in a while you see in my blog or you simply get from me when I write my emails. I like sharing what my eyes see when I am visiting so many different places.

I am not a professional, I am too far to reach such a level, but I am soing my best. In my tours you can also practice this wonderful job. I have all the patience in the World and we can help each other. 

PARATY has such a unique architecture...barroc white constructions combining with the colourful vegetation...the blue sky, different people's style. 

This colonial city gives you a lot of inspiration and the city has a lot of personality. I love taking pictures of places with personality.



 
Pictures are my great passion...I love it...and I love exploring every corner...and the city is romantic, the city still keeps its mistery and we can find out more about Paraty together!

Oh well, you know...I am ready to meet you here. My name is Rafael, I am a tour guide for almost 13 years, so proud to use all this knowledge for your total fun in Brazil!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: