Menu

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Alright...OK...YOU WIN....I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU (& MARCONE)

MARAPENDI WETLANDS

Dear Reader, right now my big effort was selecting the funniest pictures to show you the best moments with this girl. And also enjoying the best memories of a real friendship. Yes, Marcone and me had a wonderful time with Abra, this is the secret of our passion for this work. Actually, I think it is not fair calling it as "work", it is a pleasure" that makes my living....

And this time, dear Reader, it will be not ME who will end this postings...it is Abra's own words that she wrote in a comment that not everyone knows how to read it so I am making it easy for you!!!

SO YOU CAN HAVE AN IDEA ABOUT WONDERFUL THINGS THAT MY WORK AS A TOUR GUIDE GENEROUSLY GIVES TO ME.

I GIVE YOU HAPPINESS AND YOU GIVE ME LIFE TIME FRIENDSHIP, THAT'S ALL IT IS!!!....

Ladies and Gentlemen - WORDS OF ABRA:
 
Just as I have left an impression on you, you have made quite the impression on me as well.

First, as a tour guide...it began with your initial response to my email after finding you on Trip Advisor - the email was SO friendly, welcoming, and funny...I knew I had to meet you and see what you were all about...

 
When I first met you and Marcone, I thought to myself..."oh boy, this is going to be a day that I will never forget!!", but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to gain such two amazing people that I consider family.


Our second trip in Rio was far from disappointing...even with the luggage issues, we made it work and it turned out to be a great opportunity for us to further our friendship and the students had an amazing tour of Rio.

AT CAPRICCIO RESTAURANT

Rough Ocean at Barra

The Farewell Lunch at Lokau
Second, as a friend, Rafa, you are one of the most generous people I know. Even only after one meeting with you, you became a friend! I adore you & your enthusiasm for wanting people to enjoy Rio and fall in love with it as much as you love your home. You have such a joy for life and it is contagious!I look forward to my returning to Brasil when I can bring more students to enjoy the country and learn, but also to see my family!!

Fun at Recreio - Lokau Restaurant

The Tequila Moment in Rio Scenarium

Laughing by the Hour - Life is Good - Marapendi Wetlands

 And, I didn't forget about Marcone...a kindred spirit!! You are also so funny, kind, compassionate!! When you talk about Rio, you can see how much you also love the city...and when you talk about nursing, you light up! I love to talk nursing with you and we have learned so much from each other! You are amazing!!

Genuine Laughs and Good Ones at Marapendi

Fun at Rio Scenarium

I believe in love!!! :)


 
I am honored to have made it to your blog and I am so touched by your words! I love both of you very much, my Brasilian brothers and I will see you again very soon - ai se eu te pego!!! ;-) 

Marapendi Canals
 
To be happy has no secrets...you just live life as it is your last day in life...Facing life from the positive side always, treat people exactly like you want to be treated, looking people in the eye and never be ashamed to show your feelings!

Being genuine, being honest, that is all...My work, my family, my friends make all that I am. And promoting and showing my land is my Mission in life. 

So this is not only a tour guide that you will find...Be prepared to get a friend in Brazil!

MY ADORABLE ABRA HAS MORE THAN A FRIEND, SHE FOUND A BROTHER AND I AM SO MUCH PROUD ABOUT IT!!!

As I always end in my emails, LOTS OF LOVE, 

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: