Menu

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

JUST FOR YOU TO KNOW - NITEROI IN RIO :)



Talking about off the beaten places...well...HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT NITEROI????

Maybe if you know me or we had exchanged messages, you know that Niteroi is a great surprise to any trip to Rio!!! Right in the other side of the bay you will have a place with full of unique things to see and among all the attractions, maybe the high light of my tours...A PARAGLYDING SCHOOL and a famous hill of the city:

PARQUE DA CIDADE

Just one thing for you to know...it beats the Sugar Loaf and you do not pay anything to go there!

And the good news, it is part of my tours...Just few words for you to be sure that coming to Rio is not only staying in Copacabana and visit the Christ. RIO IS MUCH MORE and I am here to help you to find our one of the most fascinating places in the World!

This little video was made when I presented the tour through the wonders of Rio State and no doubt that PARQUE DA CIDADE is a very important stop of any adventure in Rio!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

A friend of Niteroi

With my wonderful friend and sister Vanessa  Portela, Rio is always more interesting when I meet you!!! :)

No comments: