Menu

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

AMAZON TRIP???? WHY NOT???? CURURUPU

Good Morning, Reader Friend...I am so close to you that if you read my blog you are already a good friend of mine...But we are Brazilians and we love to be closer to people...yes...a trip to the Amazon...When we think about Brazil, we also think about AMAZON...a trip to the jungle and Brazil has endless forests and one huge tropical rain forest thar cover most of our nothern territory.

Manaus is the gateway to the Amazon, this is what most of people think...But I love looking for places where a regular tourist never go, so I provide a unique experience to my guests...a virgin place...an amazon place where hardly anyone from abroad never been to. 



 

So I will write more about Cururupu and I am sure we will go there together, with all the people that I know and all the resources that we will see there, it will be the unique trip...Where the ocean meets many rivers that form our majestic Amazon River, the entrances of Maranhão....

CURURUPU is the new destination in our tours!!!



Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
 

No comments: