Menu

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

ANY DOCUMENTS ALWAYS WITH YOU WHEN WE GO OUT AT NIGHT!!!

I am a little bit sad because I lost some good guests because when we go out, they do not bring any kind of document telling their names or any kind of id number....The places in Rio do not allow you to enter if you do not have any kind of stuff that shows who you are...

Once we were going to Rio Scenarium which is one of the most important HOUSES OF SAMBA in Rio de Janeiro!!!

SO EVERYTIME THAT YOU WANT TO EXPLORE THE FUN AND JOY OF RIO NIGHT LIFE, ALWAYS BRING YOUR DRIVE LICENSE OR ANY COPY OF ANY DOCUMENTS THAT YOU HAVE, OTHERWISE YOU DO NOT ENTER!!!

Our night tour is fun and very informal...it is the best way for you to feel the spirit of the city, to be with the locals, to dance, to laugh and hear good music!!! Hillel and I had fun tasting some exotic fruit juices that only in Brazil you can have!!! I am so proud of my israeli friends!!! Hillel, it is time for you to come back to Rio!!!! : )))))

This is all we have....when you get to know the Rio's night, you will see that our city is always friendly and ready to give you the best. And I always take my guests to local places, away from touristy traps!!!

One of the Meccas of our samba is CENTRO CULTURAL CARIOCA, a fantastic samba house in the heart of the bohemian territory...LAPA

This is where Marcone and I always take our guests, this time with Georeley and Wendy from Sweden!!! :)

We love our guests, we always want to have a wonderful time...so VERY IMPORTANT...all the time you go out with us...bring your documents!!!!!

ALSO, YOU DO HAVE TO WALK AROUND WITH SOMETHING THAT TELLS WHO YOU ARE...In case of emergency, it will be almost impossible to find you!!!

Do tell me what you think, feel free to write to my email address which is donrafainrio@yahoo.es

HAPPY TRAVELS,

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and EXPEDITIONS Planner

No comments: