Menu

Friday, September 30, 2011

ONE OF MY BEST RECOMMENDATIONS - MARCONE

Are you nuts, Rafa???? :)))))) Yes...when I am busy with my tours, he is one of the people that I mostly trust and he has welcome a lot of guests that look for an amazing experience in Rio de Janeiro. His natural charisma can convince you that Rio is more than a destination...Rio is a place where you find friends!!!

Of course this is a little tribute to one of my dearest friends and fantastic tour guide!

I "stole" this pictures from his files and decided to introduce to the World a very unique picture of our wonderful Marcone!!!

I am sure our guests will love to see one of the incredible profiles of someone who is in Rio de Janeiro to give you fun, knowledge and adventure!

One of the best informal Ambassadors of Brazil. This person from the Amazon that chose Rio de Janeiro to live and spend all his life.

If you go to youtube you will see some great reviews and my favorite is this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?V=TMxLWncbq4M

Marcone, be sure that we all adore you and we all trust in yo!! You are a fantastic english teacher, a great nurse and a very complete and expert tour guide!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: