Menu

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

40 YEARS OF PURA VIDA!!! YUPIEEEEEEEEE

Ohhhhhhh 40 years!!!! A good friend of mine told me that more than aging, it is a celebration!!!! Thanks Sheryl. And YES....I AM CELEBRATING 40 YEARS OF GENEROUS LIFE!!! 40 years all surrounded by people who love me.




How many people in the World could not reach 40 years!!??? I AM A WINNER!!!!




40 years of funny and profound experiences...40 years of so many stories to tell and so many "untold" stories, heheheheh.

I confess I have been not so happy with the results of some pictures I take, specially the ones that I am shirtless that reminds me a lot of Selaron's Art!!! But I am so content with the things I learnt and the things I conquered. I have the love of my mother, the one who made possible everything that I am now; I have got the love of someone so special that gives me all the support that I need and for 40 years I am Brazilian...And this country had given me so many wonderful moments!!!

I feel like a tree...providing delicious fruits everywhere I go and to everyone I meet...fruits of happiness, fruits of knowledge...Like a tree with flowers giving me hope and strengh to carry on!!!!

HERE IN BRAZIL FROM NOW ON I WILL BE CALLED AS "QUARENTÃO" Oh well...this can be translated like "BIG 40 DADDY"

WELL, QUARENTÃO enough to learn from my own mistakes and make life better!!! I prefer putting this way!!!!

Now I hope God gives me more 40 years to continue this work!!!

I am good!!! :) At least I woke up with a great smile, kissing life for a this lovely opportunity to move on, I woke up with all the energy and thanking life for everything!!!

MUITO OBRIGADO RAFA

MUITO OBRIGADO STELLA (My Mother!!!)

MUITO OBRIGADO MARCONE (He is the one who helps me with a lot of decisions!!! And help me to take care of Kikinha, my cat - it is not easy to be a cat of someone as busy as I am!!!!)

MUITO OBRIGADO BRAZIL - This land gives me the most delicious OFFICE of this World!!!

MUITO OBRIGADO FOR ALL THE SWEET PEOPLE WHO HAVE CASTLES IN MY HEART!!!!

MUITO OBRIGADO SHERYL JOHNSON (MY CANADIAN SISTER) WHO STANDED "LISTENING" TO 40 YEARS OF LIFE EXPERIENCE IN THE ROAD ADVENTURE TO AND FROM IBITIPOCA!!! WOW WOW WOW WOW


MUITO OBRIGADO DEAR READER FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND EVERLASTING FRIENDSHIP!!!


MUITO OBRIGADO TO LIFE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT OF KEEPING ME ALIVE!!!



Rafael Torres Lopes

A Life Fanatic!!!

Photo taken by Marcone in Paraty very recently!!!

No comments: