Menu

Monday, September 12, 2011

GOOD MORNING NEW YORK

City of all cities, Good Morning!!!

Rio de Janeiro, one day after 10 years, as always, opens its arms, hearts, smiles to you!!!

I share all the emotions with every single person, like me, loves New York...This is the time when all the good eyes look to one direction...to the souls and hearts of all ones who lost their dearest people. I want to give to all of them my confort, my hope, my joy, my energy to help them keeping the everlast flame of freedom that New York taught to all of us!!!!

They tried to finish with our hope, but we got more energy to build a brilliant future, they tried to finish with our happiness but we still have joy in our hearts; they tried to make us weak but hand in hand we got stronger to start over and over again. Their terror gave us strengh to fight and energy to move on. they thought they would give us disgrace and sadness, but we got more enthusiasm and goodwill to overcome any difficulty. They have many people but we are billions!

They have the anger, and we have love!!!




This sunday I had NEW YORK in my chest!!!! Like everyone I wanted to show that we have strengh to resist and enough courage to carry on. They tried to kill our dreams but everyday we prove that we are powerful and New York will always remains the center of World, the Planet Brains (Brazil has the World's soul, eh?) and the Nation of all Nations. New york for me is not only USA in my opinion, New York belongs to all of us and we should assume a NEW YORKER SIDE in our lives!!!




One day they tried to shake the ground...My God we lost people...but they will never destroy all the dreams, all the happiness, all the love, all the hope of millions who are ready to resist.




Blacks, Whites, CHARMING LATINOS like me, YELLOWS, GREENS, BLUE, WHATEVER COLORS WE FIND, we should think to just one direction...THE DIRECTION OF PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING!!!!




Radicalism will never defeat love!!!


New York is still there...super busy like Rafa's Tour Guide Life; always in a hurry like my time that never forgives me; smart like any one with good taste, daring like Madonna, charming like Marilyn Monroe, ellegant like Carrie Bradshaw and gorgeous like Gisele Bundchen (I am sorry, dear reader, she is brazilian!!!!).




Well, the truth is....New York is the World...




AS PART OF NEW YORK, I SAY TO ALL OF YOU...NEW YORK RAFA LOVES YOU!!!! :)))))



I try to live my life with joy, death is not important and it is a simply detail and we can survive if we have happiness in the heart, energy to fight and hope to build a better future!!! I am committed to life!!! Love feeds me and death must fear me. So if we hold on to life we will be better and stronger. Let's make our gladness a real weapon to face our sorrows and move on. Our heroes need us to make their stories shine.



Hey New York!!!! One day I will visit you!!! One day when my dream come true I will be part of your story. You will be very present in my book of life with so many happy ending chapters. One day I will wonder in all your streets celebrating life.




Thank you for all good people that you sent to me!!! Thanks to give me so many marvelous friends. Thanks for teaching me so many things...Thanks for the culture, thanks for the energy, thanks for daring, thanks for challenging...




Hope one day I could wake up in the city that never sleeps!!!! And I am sure when I open my eyes I will be the happiest person on Earth.




LOVE YOU, NEW YORK!!!




Rafael Torres Lopes


Tour Guide and Travel Planner




A friend of New York




With thanks for all NY pictures that I could get on google...for the moment I could not take my own pictures in this vibrant megacity!!!

No comments: