Menu

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE GREAT KIWI TOUR IN NITEROI



With my sister Bella and brother Sam in the beautiful roof of Niteroi!!! :) A tour with special people always give us a special day!!!

Niteroi is not so far from Rio, it is a city forgotten by most of our visitors!

I am sure my kiwi friends will always come!!! NEW ZEALAND has lots of things in common with Brazil. The kiwis are always opened for new adventures and I am always READY to give you new adventures!!!

TO ALL MY KIWI FRIENDS, spread the news!!!! :) Brazil can be a wonderful destination to all great people from New Zealand. I am proud and honored to have friends in my sweet kiwi people!!!

Missing you dearly folks...BIG HUGS TO BRAVE DAVID AND SUPER HUGS FOR YOU!!!!

Please never forget us!!!! :)

Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

A FRIEND OF NZ!!!!!!! :)

No comments: