Menu

Monday, May 2, 2011

VERY RARE MOMENT :) THE CHRIST

Going to the Christ and see the whole city on the top of Corcovado Hill is nearly A MUST DO THING when you come to Rio...The shots I took last february so if you see it today it will not be possible...But for sure the best sunsets in the city are not in the Christ.



But Rio has a landmark and no doubt Christ the Redeemer is the place...7th Wonder of the World in the most beautiful city in the World...I know, I am not so modest when I talk about my city, but my love for this city is enormous.


But something that you should think very seriously...not always we find The Christ so clear, with no clouds...Most of the time, the mountain is so high that reach the clouds...Great day with blue sky outside but the Christ is covered with heavy clouds...


SO THE QUESTION IS....GOING OR NOT GOING????


I vote for not going and spend more time seeing a different place...what is the use of paying an expensive ticket just to see clouds, sometimes the fog is so thick that we can not even see the Christ's feet....


I strongly suggest you not to make a mandatory statement going to the Statue no matter what...


I always have a plan B


Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

Your advisor in Rio

No comments: