Menu

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT COBAL?????



If you like local markets...maybe this is a cool suggestion...right located in a very populated district of Rio, Botafogo in our way to my tours in the Favela Santa Marta!!!


Fresh fruits, gorgeous flowers, very smart bars where to locals go to meet with their friends and simply have a good time!!!


COBAL HUMAITÁ is one of the street markets of Rio where food is absolutely awesome!!!


My South African friends, Fazlyn, Nitasha and Cindy was there with me...


I miss you badly girls...we should repeat this adventure!!! Because more and more I want Rio de Janeiro to be your home as I have South Africa very deep in my heart, much deeper now that I got to know you!!!


Come for another GIGGLE TOUR!!!!


Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide - Travel Planner

A friend to South Africa!!!!


BAFANA BAFANA!!!! I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL PARTY SOUTH AFRICA PROVIDED US IN THE WORLD CUP!!!

No comments: