Menu

Friday, May 20, 2011

RAFA - VERY PERSONAL - MY PERSIAN QUEEN - KIKINHA - 5 MONTHS NOW

In my family we always had a tradition to have cats. I was raised with cats in my house. Now that I am living on my own, I decided to have my own cat. And thanks to my cousin Gleice who is a Persian Breeder, Kikinha is giving us lots of happiness in the house!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT SHE IS CHARACTER!!!!!

I do not need an ALARM CLOCK any more...Every morning, specially the EARLIEST hour she jumps in my bed and gives me a very warm kiss in the nose, and not satisfied to kiss me, she steps on my back and makes me feel I am a soft grass where she can gets her claws (which I cut every now and then). Just like our ENGLISH FRIEND SIMON WITH HIS CAT THAT YOU CAN SEE ON YOU TUBE - Do watch this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q


I have to change my routine, now I am the one who clean the little box and worry to visit some petshops around Copacabana. Marcone also helps me alot and he also agrees that she is the Queen in the House.





I just felt like sharing one of my biggest happiness in life. I am a cat person and I love all animals as you can easily see in my blog. It is absolutely great that you can get to know much more about your guide in Rio and this is why I dedicate some space in my crazy life to update this blog...that one secret...one day it will be my book.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!


Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

A CAT friend

No comments: