Menu

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

THE JAPONESE SIDE OF RAFA - A NEW CAR FOR OUR TOURS!!! :)

Now I have a japonese machine to help in our tours, I just bought 4 days ago and I must apologyze for writing about it just now. Life of a tour guide is so busy and crazy that I am convinced that I need a day of 37 hours!!!

It is a MITSUBISHI PAJERO, a toughier car to face my off the beaten path tours and adventures. The Car is good for 4 people plus myself, air conditioning and quite comfortable.




The car is faster and better equipped now we can go everywhere in the State of Rio and also out of the State. If I get more than 4 people I have my drivers who can give me a van to work but for very private tours, you know what car I use!



We took this picture when I was touring with my friend Mal from Australia and we had a wonderful time exploring properly our National Park Tijuca.


Just come to Rio you will see that adventure, wilderness, nature and knowledge will make your trip simply unforgettable.


Rafael Torres Lopes

Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: