Menu

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FACEBOOK - YES I AM IN!!! FACEBOOK ME WHEN YOU VISIT THE BLOG

Brazil slowly is becoming one of the greatest tourism destination in the World. And our visitors need all the assistence, specially someone who speak english which believe me sometimes it is not easy to find. Facebook - WOW WHAT A BEWILDERING TOOL!!!! - is here to make the World small and nowadays if you use or if you do not use, nowadays every one has a facebook profile. So we have to admit...facebook is for us not only for fun...it can be absolutely useful for your professional activities...FACEBOOK for me has several utilities...first now I am getting tour request via my facebook page and second, this is the best way for me to be in touch with everyone I know thanks to my job. And my job here is to keep your big smile while you visit my land!!! So...TO REACH RAFA - HERE IS THE FACEBOOK PROFILE - http://www.facebook.com/koreatourism?sk=wall#!/profile.php?id=100001492994769 I have visits from everywhere in the World, as you can see in my blog's counter...So go to your facebook page and add me when you visit me here!!! Thank you very much, Rafael Torres Lopes Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: