Menu

Saturday, December 11, 2010

S... HAPPENS....LITERALLY

I have to thank all my guests who kindly wrote reviews about my work and my team at Trip Advisor. It is really a result of 10 years of total passion for RIO DE JANEIRO!!! :)

I am also happy to notice that I am a "thing to do Rio" so please folks...KEEP ON "DOING" ME!!!

Rafa is all yours....

But nothing in life are just roses...we have some thorns as well...

Very recently I was criticized about a bad recommendation I suggest...As I say in the title: S.... HAPPENS, right....

Literally I would say, the dear costumer who wrote such a review did forget to mention that one of them spend the whole day with a huge and brown diarrea that colored my Guide's Back seat, also forgot to mention that everything was done to relief THE BROWN ATTACK of our guest...

And it was not mentioned that my guide got extremely sick and in the last time she arranged someone at least to drive them to the places that she planned to be covered...

I agree that I have to be very careful with the folks I recommend but we have to think that problems will exist in everything in life and we do our best to fix it...

But we know that we cannot please greeks and troyans at the same time, correct???

Again...I ENORMOUSLY TRUST IN MY GUIDES, WE ARE A VERY STRONG TEAM ABSOLUTELY COMMITTED WITH OUR GUESTS AND WE DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO MAKE RIO YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME!

Rafael Torres Lopes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Olá. Descobri vc atráves do tripadvisor e gostaria de saber como funciona esse serviço de guia turistico individual.
Vou para o Rio com um amigo estrangeiro e como não conheço muita coisa por ai, precisaria de uma mãozinha!
Abraços
Iahel
iahelmanon@hotmail.com