Menu

Sunday, October 17, 2010

PARATY ACQUA - ONE DAY WITH LOTS TO DO

Sometimes when I visit Paraty I think I am dreaming and I get furious because I do not want to wake up...But the reality is that one day in Paraty can be a real highlight in your trip to Brazil. Many travellers really long to experience one of the most charming historical towns in Latin America.

Paraty is tiny....cute little cobbled stone town...not a town, it is a village...

When you visit the crazy and fascinating "urbe" of Rio then you meet the quitness and slow pace of Paraty...ohhhhh it is impossible NOT TO FALL IN LOVE!!!!

I am a tour guide who deals with great well travelled people and I never get them disappointed when they come to Paraty.

Two reasons...there are much places to explore in the Region and it is one of my VERY FAVORITE PLACE in Rio!!!



We will have time to explore the narrow streets, to see the charming craft stores, to see the portuguese homes and barroc churches, we will have time to imagine who Rio used to be more than 300 years ago. When Paraty was a safe port where all the silver and gold of the Minas' Mountains were shipped to Europe.
Our lovely walking tour in Paraty will be complete!!!!

Happiness....that is the only word I can find to make you understand how important is for me to show you such a magnificent place like PARATY.
YES, WE CAN SPEND ONE DAY EXPLORING VERY UNIQUE PLACES IN PARATY, LITTLE VILLAGES, AND SOME INCREDIBLE SPOTS THAT NO TOURIST CAN VISIT.
So when you get to Paraty, get prepared for adventure and for a wet adventure in the countless islands of Paraty...we will visit islands where just very old fishermen know how to reach, we will eat the food of CAIÇARAS (fantastic community mixed with europpean and indigenous people that provides us such a fascinating fishing tradition that feeds our stomach with orgastic sea food)...and we will have a boast just for us to explore some of the THOUSAND breathtaking islands of the Bay.
I always use Orlando, my boat man who is always happy to share with us his secret spots that not even regular brazilians can think about going!!!
As you can see my happy face also in one of the islands where we will stop for such a WONDERFUL LUNCH...here is my YOUTUBE VIDEO:
In Paraty we meet people that are always happy to say GOOD MORNING just because they see you walking by..In Paraty we can get lost in the several narrow streets to find a fantastic photography angle that will be in your memory forever. In Paraty you make friends for life just like Lady Gueisa which wisdon gave me inspiration to keep taking people to this marvelous village in the South of my State.

With the safety and private of a small fishing boat very well captained by Orlando we can explore the area with the company of the endless nature and some cheerful dolphins if we are lucky enough to be strolling around during their "meal time". And we will be visiting so many spectacular places that I do not even know the names.




We will find virgin beaches and very relaxing inlets like SACO DA VELHA...Come with me and discover what other people will never be able to find.
We can spend a whole day in Paraty visiting the old village and visiting wonderful places that only local fishermen know!!!
It is a unique tour that every can experience and I am here to make everything easy for you.
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: