Menu

Friday, September 24, 2010

WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS



High season is coming!!! Uffff.....When you work with tourism it is not so easy to survive during low season...but thanks to you..I had some great work during the time when visitors do not come here in big numbers!!!
10 years of hard work makes me up to date all the time and the result of such a good work is my big passion for Brazil and my ceep wish to make Rio and Brazil the best destination ever!!!
When you choose Rio, be sure that here you will have real friends!!!
So be sure that me and my team are working hard and with a lot of happiness to welcome you here with ARMS OPEN!!!!
RIO IS NOT A TRAVEL DESTINATION...RIO IS A TRIP TO YOUR HOME!!!
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner
Ohhhh by the way...when high season strikes...it will take some time for me to reply all messages that I have every day, so please folks, be patient..If I take one, two or three days with no response, it means that I am busy in any corner of the city or of the country, but it will never mean that I will forget about you. IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN!!!! You are ABSOLUTELY VERY IMPORTANT TO ME!!!!

No comments: