Menu

Monday, September 13, 2010

SOME ANIMALS WE FIND IN OUR RIO ADVENTURE

I am not a biologist but this small sized lizzard is a GECKO...every where I go in the coast of Rio we find them, and they are very curious, they approach when we walk in the rocks!!!

Here we call it as LARGATINHOS....

In the world there are more than 2000 species of geckos, and the brazilian ones are cute!!!

Yes, I am weird I know, I can find beauty in the reptiles...I LOVE THEM! :)))))




Lizzards are plenty in Rio, all sizes...geckos are just the kind ones...and I love taking photos of them. I am a NATURE LOVER, so my tours are mostly focused in places where NATURE are present, and in Rio places like that are not so difficult to get!!!
I took these photos in one of the most beautiful places in my tours!
JOÁ BEACH, located in a gated community in the west side of Rio. I love sharing my photography work! :)
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: