Menu

Monday, September 13, 2010

I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL BUT I LIKE PROMOTING MY COUNTRY THROUGH MY PHOTOGRAPHY


I am convinced that my photos are the way I have to express my art... and I have to post one photo that I have not taken, but it was a photo taken by Marcone who is learning alot about using his eyes to express beauty in images...and I am opening this posting with his pictures that I personally like. Well, this is me...Your Tour Guide in Rio and above all your FRIEND in Rio, simply someone who loves Brazil dearly with so many passion that he makes his work one of his biggest happiness in life!

So all I can say is that I am so grateful for all my guests and good friends that I have made from all over the World. I am grateful for all people who helped me building such a big reputation and made me be a real informal ambassador of Brasil.

So this is a great opportunity to show you my work and the places you will see from my own photos.



Coming to Rio and not going to see the STAIRS OF SELARON...or simply the ESCADARIA DO SELARON, will never make your trip complete. This chilean, NOW BRAZILIAN, artist managed to change this history of our very old district of Santa Tereza. Great location, it stands right in the limit between two traditional and bohemian neighborhoods, Lapa and Santa Tereza. The stairs is a must see attraction in my tours and my great inspiration for my pictures!

When you come to Rio your spirit will be free to fly...literally...hahahaha :) In one of my millions visit to the Christ I could register the real happiness of being in such a delightful city. From the Christ you will understand the geography of the city and you will come to the conclusion that you are simply visiting one of the most beautiful cities in the World.
GOING TO THE CHRIST IS FOR SURE PART OF MY TOUR!


In one of my trips to the countryside of Rio I could take this sole picture of a tree by the São João River Estuary. Getting to know the outskirts of Rio can be a lovely surprise, if you explore this river it will be your chance to experience the jungles of the Ocean Forest.

When I was hiking in the Forest of Tijuca I nearly had a heart attact....HE IS ALIVE AND WELL in Rio, but it is not a threaten to anyone...he is living with the monkeys and here he has no power at all...
Just kidding...that was my irish friend Ken in his visit to Rio, we had a lovely time getting to know some hard to find spots in our big forest. FLORESTA DA TIJUCA is something magical and you can be sure that a lot of gigling!!! : )))))


Experiening my tours will allow you to see places like Lagoa de Itaipu, and also visiting the gorgeous ocean coast of Niteroi, not so far from Rio, a place that will show you how Brazil looked like in many years of our past. You will see a Rio de Janeiro that a regular tourist will never go!


The name is hard to memorize, so everytime my guests visit it, I always write down the name of this charming fishing village in Niteroi. JURUJUBA, a place where time passes so slow, a place where you will get in touch with very simple picture who will welcome you with a sencere and warm smile.

Very hard to beat one of the most beautiful places in Rio...my COPACABANA. In my opinion this is the best place to stay in Rio, such a democratic space with so many things to do...and the nature framed my inspiration.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

Whenever you come to Rio if the sun comes up...you go to the beach...Rio has its great vibe thanks to our beaches where every one is free to be what they want to be. Rio is freedom and such a positive city which I am always very proud to show you all the spots of the city!!!
Come to Rio and simply enjoy one of the most interesting cities in this Planet.
LONG LIFE TO BRAZIL
LONG LIFE TO RIO
LONG LIFE TO ALL MY GUESTS
Thank you very much,
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: