Menu

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NIMMINDA BAHALA UPAKARA VATIYU - RAFA USED A LITTLE KANNADA TO THANK SUCH A WONDERFUL TOUR




Paravagilla!!! :) (alright), It was just a way to say thank you for such great days we spend together. Nerin and his family Vina, Nimita and Nikita made my tours even more special and absolutely unique!!! I need to thank you so much friendship and confidence and I want you to know that I will always be here for anything you need in Brazil.

Always remember that here you really have a friend!!!

This World needs people like you to continue so magnificent!!!

By the way, Kannada is one of the official languages in India, largely spoken in Bangalore.

India is forever in my travel list and I am very proud of all the indians I welcome in my 10 years of career.

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: