Menu

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A LAZY DOG IN SÃO JOSE DO RIBAMAR


Every where I go I walk with my camera in hand because I always find an interesting shot and I specially love to photograph street animals and also taking photos of animals in the wild.

Marcone decided to go to the church in São José do Ribamar to thank OUR FRIENDS IN HEAVENS his success at the college, beside being a fantastic tour guide, he is studying medicine to be a nurse. As he is very catholic everytime he goest to Maranhão he has to go to a city next to São Luis which is a PILGRIMAGE CENTER in this region of Brazil.


São José is one city that is part of the island called Sâo Luis...beautiful fishing spot and with an interesting pier...soon I will post some more beautiful pictures that I took there!!!

Well, I came across with this lazy dog with funny colors...He was not so friendly when i took this picture but for sure he gave me the chance to share one of my most interesting photos in my amateur photography career.

RAFAEL TORRES LOPES
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

donrafainrio@yahoo.es

No comments: