Menu

Friday, July 16, 2010

WHEN I SAY ABOUT TUCANS IN RIO I MEANT IT!!!!

I am sooooooooo happy that I could take more and more pictures of one of my favorite birds in Brazil and also all over Americas. In this case Central and South America where we can find toucans in the wilderness. I am a big fan of this bird though sometimes they have the bad habit of eating other birds eggs...but they are cool when they eat some little cocunuts from the various palm trees all around Brazil!!!

I am glad to share with you these pictures and let you know that I am a BIRDS FREAK! :)




I always tell to my guests that there are toucans in Rio, they are present in our Ocean Forests but not always we see them so closerly, but now it is time to see some cocunuts in our palms, and they are crazy for this little fruits which has an accurate taste that the toucans love so much.


Again, I finally have the proof I need to make you know that...YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO SPOT THEM.


I am always practicing one of my hobbies even when I am touring with my guests, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. This morning I was with the lovely company of my group from Malta!




I was strolling around the Botanical Gardens, one of the most amazing jewels of Rio de Janeiro when finally we all saw a family of Toucans...with no shadow (or shade???) of doubts one of the most fascinating birds we have in South America.


And Rio is blessed by the presence of such a magnificent bird.


The Botanical Garden is also part of my tours, this is where my people can walk around an relax...this also a place where I always feel the positive and green energy of Rio!!! :)


OUR GARDENS, or JARDIM BOTANICO DO RIO DE JANEIRO as we say, has 200 years. it is one of the oldest and most complete gardens in the World.


DO NOT MISS ANY CHANCE TO VISIT THIS SPECTACULAR PLACE!!!! :)


Certainly, I will be really content to take you there,


Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: