Menu

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

NOT ONLY KNIGHTS OF MALTA - RAFAEL HAS ANGELS OF MALTA!!!!



I have a real collection of angels among my guests!!! And this time it was not different...a simple visit to our magnificent church Candelaria (which in my opinion should be THE CATHEDRAL OF RIO - NOT THAT HORRIBLE 50s CONSTRUCTION OF CATEDRAL METROPOLITANA) where my people learn a little bit of Brazilian History.
Beautiful angels, each one with different qualities...each one with different goodness...each one representing wishes and dreams in this wonderful trip to Brazil.
The first stop is here in Rio de Janeiro, and as I always say, I am very fortunate to get to know so many cool friends...yes they are my guests, but quickly they became great friends. It is not easy to take care of all of them...but it is piece of cake when they are angels!!!
LET MORE ANGELS FROM MALTA COME!!!!
I am waiting for all of you!!!
hahahahahaha :))))))))
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Trip Planner

No comments: