Menu

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BACK STAGE OF A HAPPY TOUR - MARAPENDI WETLANDS

Every tour that I have is real fun, fun fun fun fun...this time I am in the second day tour with my maltese friends and we had a special guest our friend from Maranhão, Patricia. She is also visiting the city and very politely our dear Tour Leader let her be part of our crew.

Great laughs exploring the wetland corridors seeing a lot of birds and lush vegetation, they just had the opportunity to see places of Rio that hardly other foreigners can visit.

We were lucky, my two favourite boatmen were together and they gave us such a great ride.


We stopped at BAR DO CICERO, one local restaurant by the main Canal between Gigoia Island and Primeira Island. We ate some typical and delicious snack in such a wonderful table, full of little filet mignon steaks, smoked chicken and sausage, shrimp and fish....We had fun and this is something that you can also be part of it. We were a group of 15 people... It was a meeting of old and new friends! I am really happy to show this great people my land.




Before taking the boat, Patricia made a little video that you can see how informal I am with my guests. That is how I like to see them, free to do what they want, nothing formal, nothing with rules. A tour with space for improvisation, space for real happiness!!!
So big kisses to all people in Malta, and we are here waiting for more people from this happy island of Malta!
Thank you very much for so much confidence and friendship and to make my work such a privilege in life!
THE WETLANDS OF MARAPENDI IS REALLY A PLACE WHERE YOU WILL EXPERIENCE THE REAL BRAZIL IN SO MANY BRASILS THAT WE HAVE IN OUR COUNTRY.
Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour Guide and Travel Planner

No comments: