Menu

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A VERY DEMOCRATIC TOUR GUIDE - CAMPING IN BUZIOS - RIO DE JANEIRO

This blog is great because it allows me to write about many things. It is a way that you have to know more about me. I am sure if you read my blog, you will know that you are going to meet a friend, not only a Tour Guide who is in love with his work and really passionate about Rio.

I do enjoy to show you that coming to Rio you can have different options. Rio is a place that you really need at least four days to see everything. A week in Rio then would be more than perfect!!!


Outside Rio you have a lot to do and with my guests I am prepared to do everything…like going to Buzios and go camping. My guesta have to experience everything and I am READY FOR ALL CHALLENGES!!!

I LOVE IT BECAUSE ALL THE TIME YOU SEE A DIFFERENT SIDE OF MYSELF.

Hehehe this is our camping ground, great experience to camp in Buzios and it is very cheap, so you can have more money to have fun in the city;) The nights in Buzios are not so hot, actually it is very cool!;) It was really a nice time camping in Buzios, something that you also should try!;) You save lots of money if you go camping in Buzios! The campings are mostly concentrated in Geriba and also close to Ferradurinha!
This one is located in the hill close to a small forest, so the weather was very pleasant and cool at night.

My guest Pierre came here and he loves doing different things and that I thought about something special.

Well it was my first test of our french tent, we had a nice time in there, and then we still used the tent in Iguazu Falls, and it was also very successful. Pierre is a great adventurous companion and we know how to explore a new place! I am grateful to see my brother loving so much my land, and turning Brazil his home land too! I have lots of guests coming from Canada and Canada is really one of the countries who hold my heart! A great quality was the location, very close to the small city centre!

Second step, choosing a nice and welcome shade, generally the campground has some trees to provide you fresh shade. You cannot make wild camping in Buzios, it is extremely forbidden, but there are some campgrounds in the city and this is the nearest to the city centre which was absolutely useful for me!

As I said, if you are well equipped it is alright, you will not have any difficulty, but there is no hot shower, the bathrooms are clean and the shower, just cold water!;) After surviving the canadian winter, who cares about cold water in TROPICAL BUZIOS????

The campground is near the Ferradura Beach, and it is a lovely place with a little grossery and with basic needs for you to have a great time camping! It was my first camping experience since I was a scout boy CENTURIES AGO. My friend Pierre was with me, we spend some days in Buzios because I wanted to show him one of our most beautiful beach resort! And it was the funny start of our BUZIOS IGLOO! :)


Getting to Buzios is necessary, it is simply one of the most beautiful weekends destination in the State of Rio de Janeiro. It is perfect if you stay in a ultimate fashionable and comfortable Pousada, it is great with you stay in one of our so various boutik hotels or if you just stay in a tent!!!

JUST COME TO RIO AND HAVE SOME EXTRA DAYS FOR US TO EXPLORE SOME FANTASTIC SECRETS OF A TRIP TO BRAZIL!

Rafael Torres Lopes
Tour guide and Trip Planner

donrafainrio@yahoo.es





No comments: